I Can Only Imagine...

Do you ever think about what it'll be like? That first moment of seeing Jesus face-to-face? 

What I face today will NOT last forever, but being with my Jesus WILL!

To behold my Prince’s face – what joy and peace at that moment and forever after!!!
I imagine that there will only be one thought in my mind - My Jesus! - yet a multitude of adjectives which I've probably never even heard of. After all, my limited human language gets in the way of describing just how amazing and complete and holy and beautiful my Prince is. In that moment, all else falls away. No regrets. No worries. No tomorrow. Only forever in love with a pure and mighty King who gave His all for me, and stands before me to welcome me into a perfect kingdom to dine with Him at the Royal Banquet for His Bride. Oh, what a glorious moment. 

Abba God, my struggles are still here, as You've approved them to be for the maturing of my faith. While I don't like that, I know it's necessary. Help me to make the most of these opportunities, to take that courageous first step each day closer to You, and to spend more time imagining seeing Jesus' face before me. Thank You for saving me from the coming judgment and for the promise of eternal living that's beyond what I can imagine. You are truly the best and I'm so thankful I have the privilege of knowing You. In Jesus' name...

No comments :

Post a Comment