Despair-To-Go? No way! I'll Take an Extra-Large Order of Truth!


Some days are just rough, tempting me to enter a land of despair. But, God’s so faithful to give me a way out through praise, and reminders of His capability to work out the details. Focusing on who God is strengthens and stretches my faith muscles. Daily exercises and choices give me an opportunity to see how strong my faith really is. "Do I really believe? Oh, Lord, help me in my unbelief!" 

Join me in proclaiming truth of who God is. (you can whisper if need be. lol.)

“The Lord reigns, He is clothed with majesty;
The Lord has clothed and girded Himself with strength;
Indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved.”

Oh, Abba God, “Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting.” Just as Scripture says,

“More than the sounds of many waters,
Than the mighty breakers of the sea,
The Lord on high is mighty.”

No matter what I face today or tomorrow, You are the One I put my hope in. You are capable of seeing me through, and your grace is sufficient for me – just as it was for Paul in all of his suffering... Just as it was for Jesus while He walked on earth. When I feel despair creeping into my life, I ask that You remind me of this:

“Truly, Father God,
Your testimonies are fully confirmed;
Holiness befits Your house,
O Lord, forevermore.

I love You so much and am so grateful that You’ve called me to be your daughter and co-heir with Christ Jesus. Teach me your ways, which are holy and true. May You be glorified through my life, today and forevermore. In Jesus’ name…

--some, but not all of Psalm 93, NASB is included in this post.

No comments :

Post a Comment