No matter the circumstances of today...

There is a blessed assurance, a loving hope, a joyful abundance. In Christ Jesus. In Him alone I place my trust. He will never leave, forsake, forget, fail. His is a perfect love, true and constant.

No matter the circumstances of today, I have Jesus. I'm learning that He is enough.
 
Dear Abba God, Thank You for Jesus: for all You’ve done for me through Him. Thank You for always being with me, for me, and lovingly caring for me. It’s crazy that I would entertain doubt for a second, and I find myself struggling to choose truth, joy, abundant life. Thank You for being patient with me as I learn to walk in faith, not by sight. Remind me that I do have a choice when faced with doubt. I ask that You raise up workers for the harvest, bring many to You through tragedies, and strengthen the Body of Christ so that she may point others to Jesus. In His name…


No comments :

Post a Comment