In this world we are like Jesus.

Wait a minute. Who? Me?
I’m like Christ Jesus in this world? Even though I still wage war against sin? Even though I seem to daily forget how important it is to be patient, kind, joyful, full of hope and gratitude?
“…as He is, so also are we in this world.” Wow. Isn’t that incredible???
What a blessed gift!
I am a NEW creation. The old is gone. I’m no longer condemned! I’ve been rescued and set upon a rock that cannot be shattered. I am sheltered by the wings of God Almighty. I’m able to talk 24/7 to the Holy One – and He sees me as clean and loveable.
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love 1 John 4:17-18
Abba God, thank You for all You have done. Give me eyes to see Truth: who You are, who I am. Give me courage to walk in faith today… to believe that I really am made like Christ Jesus (not ONLY given eternal life, but also meant to live in freedom and holiness). Truly, You are worth more than I can conceive, and I’m humbled that You love me so well. In Jesus’ name….

No comments :

Post a Comment