The Warrior Princess lives by faith in Jesus. (Warrior Princess series)

RosesAndRhinos.Blogspot.com
"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me;
and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God,
who loved me and gave Himself up for me."
It's pretty amazing, that our lives are all wrapped up (clothed) in Christ. I’m in awe that He lives in me, transforming me, and using my messy life for His glory. Wow!
Knowing all of this, I still somehow fall back into old habits and beliefs which become heavy burdens. I forget Christ is the solution – not me. Sure, I pray about my struggles. Then I proceed to carry them around with me like a security blanket. Being a patient, faithful Father, He doesn’t take away my defense mechanisms. He waits for me to lay them down.
The Warrior Princess lives by faith in Jesus.
It is when I live by faith in Jesus that I really live. We don’t live by bread alone, but by the Word (Jesus). When we are focused on the physical, we aren’t living by faith. It is when we abide in Christ that He causes fruit to grow, and abundant life to flow. In light of all these truths that God’s reminding me of today, I’ve made a decision. I’m posted a reminder on my fridge. I’m posting the battle cry!
Battle Cry of the Warrior Princess
I live by faith in the Son of God,
Who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
How about you?
·         What do you need to lay down today?
·         Have you renewed your faith in Christ today, abiding in Him?
·         Are you dependent on yourself or God today?

Father, thank you for Jesus, who loves me and gave Himself up for me. Thank you that faith is the key. I do believe, help me in my unbelief! Give me courage to lay down my burdens so 
I can grasp your hand with both of mine - and never let go.
 
How gracious you are, to remind me that
My lover and friend will return for me.
I will be ready.
And we will live happily ever after.
In Jesus' name…

No comments :

Post a Comment