He is here!

He was in the beginning with God.
All things came into being through Him...

In Him was life...the Light of men.  
The Light shines in the darkness…

as many as received Him, to them
He gave the right to become children of God...

[HE] became flesh, and 
dwelt among us,

and we saw His glory... full of grace and truth... 
For of His fullness we have all received,

and grace upon grace...
grace and truth
were realized through Jesus Christ. from John 1:1-18, NASB

Abba God, thank You for Jesus. Thank You for dwelling with us, through Jesus in the flesh and now through your Holy Spirit. How precious are You to me, Abba! Shine your light and hope brightly through me to those around me. May they see YOU and glorify your name. Season my words and actions with grace. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to You. I love You, my Abba. In Jesus’ name… 

No comments :

Post a Comment