Will I see you there

Death. Disbelief. Memories. Relationship.

In all of our time together,
Did you hear Love call? 
Sense Love's reach?

You believed in God. Lived "responsibly."
All that work 
didn't build the bridge you needed

There lies the great canyon. 
One Way to cross. 
Jesus stands. Love in His eyes. 
"Will you be My Beloved?"

One final breath...

Oh dear friend, 
Did you accept His hand
Before it was too late? 

“Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” - John 14:6 NIV

Father God, please love huge through us, using words when necessary. If any one is reading this who doesn't know You, reveal Jesus to them. Give them courage to accept Jesus & follow Him. Remove deceit clouding any of our minds. Teach us truth. Thank You for freeing me from sin, from death. For guiding me. For hope. For promising You will never, ever leave me. In Jesus' name. 

No comments :

Post a Comment