So rooted in Christ that nothing phases us!

What if we were so well-rooted in Christ, that nothing phased us? 

What if I knew - really knew - who God is 

and spent more time acting grateful 
and amazed by His holiness and kindness toward me?

What if I truly knew all that He has done 
- and all that He will do - 
and believed it fully? 

What if I absolutely knew who I am in Christ Jesus
and walked in His confidence?

http://RosesAndRhinos.Blogspot.com

Abba God, thank You for reaching down to be in relationship with me. Thanks for being incredibly involved in my daily life. Teach me who You are, what You've done - and will do, and who I am in Christ Jesus. Help me accept truth and reject lies. Help me understand YOUR value of me so that I'm not as concerned - or limited - by what others seem to think of me. Increase my faith and understanding, so I may be increasingly more compelled by the love of Christ in all I do. In Jesus' name.  

No comments :

Post a Comment