You did not choose me. I chose you.


RosesAndRhinos.Blogspot.com
When you walk into a room full of strangers,
isn't it a relief when someone you know greets you warmly?
"Hi! I'm so glad you came!"
That sure does make me feel more welcome!
How awesome to know that Jesus chose me
- Jesus chose YOU -
and not just for an occasional get together!!! 
 
"You did not choose Me,
but I chose you and appointed you so that
you might go and bear fruit
-fruit that will last-
and so that whatever you ask in My name
the Father will give you." John 15:16, NASB 
 
He chose you, dear sister. Soak that in today. HE. CHOSE. YOU. He loves you more than you can grasp. He longs for you to know the depth of His kindness and goodness that overflows to you. Will you accept His love today?
 
Abba God, Thanks so much that Jesus choose me. All good gifts come for you and I count this as a VERY GOOD gift! Thanks that I'm not the "last one chosen" ... that there's room for me on your team... I want to live my life well, as a way of saying, "Thanks for choosing me!" In Jesus' name...


No comments :

Post a Comment