You, my dear, are complete.

What if we choose -just for THIS moment- to believe
we’re acceptable, ok, and lovable?

Oh, do I hear some sighs? What's that you're saying?
You don't know what it's like... Life's been hard & taught me otherwise...
I've messed up... How can I be ok?
 Oh, but, sweet girl, listen.
http://RosesAndRhinos.Blogspot.com
 Did you catch that part about Jesus - He is FULL of Deity. 
The Authority. What He says, is.
It is in this same Jesus, you have been given fullness.

For this moment - just for a few seconds - can you do this with me?
Lay it all down. People troubles. Work. Tears. Pain. Anger. Fear. Lay it all down.
Move your eyes off of troubles and onto God.

Just for this moment... let truth soak into your soul. 

God has given you fullness. Completeness.
God has made you
Complete. Filled. Full. Come to fullness. Enough.

He completes you. He completes me. We don't need anything else.
He loves you so much, dear sister. Don't you see? We are ok. In Christ.

Abba God, thanks for making me complete. Help me believe this! To grasp what this even means. Let all my identity be rooted in Your value of me. You've completed me. You've made me new. The past is gone. Enable us to stand firm in this truth daily. No matter what. In Jesus' name...

No comments :

Post a Comment