Take heart, dear sister, for we have this assurance! (1)

Luke writes:
“Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.” – Luke 1:1-4, NIV

God is real and His Word is trustworthy. 


Having the assurance that His Word really is true has gotten me through many desert times. If you struggle with doubts, and haven’t yet done a study on whether the Bible is historical and really God’s Word, then I strongly urge you to do so. If you aren’t sure where to start, I highly recommend this short study guide:

Foundations: Where We Got Our Bible 101 Study Guide (Amazon link)
Abba God, thank You for reminding me today of a foundational truth: You are TRUE and Your Word is TRUE. I can trust that You are who You say You are, and You will do what You said You will do. I am so grateful that You are in my life, and You have given me Your written Word to cling to and learn from. Thank You for sustaining me and encouraging me through Your powerful Word. Increase my faith in You and the power in Your Word. Have Your way in me, Abba. In Jesus’ name.

No comments :

Post a Comment