Struggles Don't Stand a Chance!


Yes. Struggles, trials, and waiting is my lot for now. Truly, it's overwhelming at times.

BUT. 

Who is like my God? Who can stand against me, if my God is for me? 

The Lord knows my past, the NOW, and what lies beyond. Jehovah God goes before His people to say “Destroy!” to enemies, just as He did with Israel’s enemies (Deut. 33:27). It is His nature.

Like Israel, I must choose to do battle HIS way, trusting Him to bring the victory. He knows what good works He’s prepared for me to do, and what it will take to get me “there.” He knows what I want – more than I do. He knows what dreams and goals I’ve chosen which are (or aren’t) the best for His daughter.

Today, I choose to fight and shout/sing Psalm 124 with all of my inner strength.
“Had it not been the LORD who was on our side when men rose up against us, 
Then they would have swallowed us alive, When their anger was kindled against us;
Then the waters would have engulfed us, The stream would have swept over our soul;
Then the raging waters would have swept over our soul.”
Blessed be the LORD, Who has not given us to be torn by their teeth.
Our soul has escaped as a bird out of the snare of the trapper;
The snare is broken and we have escaped.
Our help is in the name of the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.” - Ps 124:1-8

Abba God, You are powerful and good. You know exactly what I will face today. You are here with me now. Thank You for being my Rock, my Redeemer, my Father, and my Friend. Thank You for doing what I cannot. Give me courage to BELIEVE that You will give me strength to stand firm. Help me to BELIEVE that You know and You provide. After all, You are the One who’s prepared the good works for me to do… it’s only logical that You’ll provide a way for me to do them. Thank You for bearing with me and remembering that I’m only human. I praise You for all that You have done and will do for and through me today… for your glory! In Jesus’ name…   

No comments :

Post a Comment