Trust in The Lord (Warrior Princess Series)

Greetings, dear friends. I’m taking a break from my journey to share some truths our Beloved King shared with me recently, as promised.

I certainly hope that you are not disappointed by what I will share, as maybe you’ve already learned these truths. They are from old, and I’ve seen these words many times. Still, until The King opened my eyes, I was unable to perceive the fullness. That said, I beg your indulgence if you have already learned this in your daily training.

I begin with the one that strengthened me the most, in hopes that if only one letter is received, it will be this one. We are in a battle between good and evil, and I do not know how much time I have left. Only The King knows the number of our days.

Without further delay, this is the first truth:
I can no more force my faith to be bigger than I can make a seed grow in the palm of my hand by staring at it. I must give it all to The King, even the size of my faith.

Each time I've remembered these words of old, my focus was on my miniscule ability to trust:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight. - Proverbs 3:5-6, NASB; MSG Paraphrase 

As I write, I feel foolish – yet I must be honest with you, my friend – truly I have wrestled many days over this concept. How grateful I am to now understand! My focus cannot be on the lack of my faith or trust. Instead, it must remain on The King’s character and capability. Instead of asking, “Am I able to trust Him?” I now ask, “Is He able to do what must be accomplished?”

May our gracious King help us to hope in Him always, as we lift up our lives and plans to Him! He is able to teach us where we lack, and He will do what we cannot. That includes strengthening our faith. Psalm 37:5, NASB, MSG, Wycliffe

Dearest King, my Abba God, thank You for assuring me that You really can – and do – work with my tiniest seed of faith. I’m sure these next days will give me ample training to put what I’m learning to good use. I ask for daily guidance and wisdom, which only You can give. Teach all of us servant warriors to number our days, seeking Your face daily. May Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. In Jesus’ name, and for your glory…

No comments :

Post a Comment