Hanging Hope on Grace

"fix your HOPE completely
on the GRACE to be brought to you
at the revelation of Jesus Christ."
- 1 Peter 1:13b, NASB
 
"set your HOPE on the GRACE to be brought to you
when JESUS CHRIST is revealed at his coming."
- 1 Peter 1:13b, NIV

I'm hanging "Hope" on a Mental Memorial
cut in the form of
The Cross of Grace.
Prophets kneel at the Cross of Grace
in praise and thanks.
God promised Grace would come.
They believed. Grace came.
Costly Grace. Beautiful Grace. Strong Grace.  
Strong enough for Hope to hang on.

One day, My Jesus will come for me and we will be united fully.
He will come for me.
Until then, His Spirit is with me.
I know this, even if I can't always "feel" Him near.
I can only see "in part", you know.
But when He comes, I'll see Him face-to-face
And know Him fully. That's a beautiful Grace to Hang my Hope on.  

Abba God, thank You for grace that's coming - You promise and You can't lie. We ask for wisdom to know how to transform our minds, instead of being conformed to this world. And for eyes that focus more on the eternal than on the physical, mental, and emotional  "stuff." Whatever we face today, please remind us all to breathe, give us courage to command our souls to trust You (Are You not faithful?), and to fix our hope completely on the GRACE that is coming - as well as the grace that You extend to us even now. In Jesus' name...

No comments :

Post a Comment