Confession: I get mad at God sometimes.

It's true. I'm not proud of it, but it's reality.

Usually, when I'm angry with God, it's because I don't understand... and I've forgotten some important facts.

Such as:
God's given me everything good that I have in life - and I don't deserve anything good.
He's put abundant care into the details of my life.
He's a God of order and sovereign, yet He still bends down to hear and answer my prayers.
He's constantly in love with me & always pouring out His love to me - it never stops. Even when I'm throwing a tantrum.
His love is pure, and not like any human's love.
He gives me hope, and hope does not disappoint.
He gives me a way out of temptation.
His perfect love casts out fear.
He gives me peace, not like the world gives.

Abba God, Thank You for being so patient with me, for listening to me, and for loving me in spite of how I act. Forgive me for not trusting You with everything I face. When I don't understand, please help me to trust You anyway. You've given me so much; help me specifically remember how much You've done for me each morning. In Jesus' name... 

No comments :

Post a Comment