Prayer request & a praise

Request: 
I really, really want to return to daily blogging. I've honestly been trying to get back to it for about a year now. If you are willing, I'd appreciate prayers that Abba would enable me to do so. 

Praise: How gracious is our Abba to cause ALL things to work together for the good of those who love Him & who are called according to His purpose! 

Abba God, you ARE GOOD and your love does endure forever! You can and do use all obstacles and trials: political, health, family, emotional... You know our fears and turmoil, our hopes and dreams... Abba we lift up our lives to You. May the meditation of our heart be acceptable to You. Overflow your love to and through us, that you would be glorified! We lift up our loved ones to You. Draw them to You. Because of your grace and mercy, we ask that You open their eyes and reveal truth to them. Abba please enable me to return to blogging, as it is a profitable tool in my own life and a joy for me. It seems You want me to return, and yet derailments have been frequent. If You mean for me to continue, I ask that You work the details out and help me balance other obligations.
Thank You for always protecting us, always being trustworthy, for giving us hope... For using us where we are and for being our best friend. 

2 comments :

  1. I sure hope that it is in God's plan for you to continue because it is a big blessing for me too!

    ReplyDelete