The King Knows My Heart (Warrior Princess series)


RosesAndRhinos.Blogspot.com
Dear friend in the faith,
I am pressed for time all around, but as there is one more Truth I learned in the recent Desert of Shame, I wanted to make sure it was sent by messenger before the next battle begins.

The King has an influence beyond my wildest dreams, and has an amazing way of knowing His servant warriors’ hearts. He knows how I long to please Him, even though I daily stumble.

How gracious is The King who reigns on high! To know that I am known fully, that my King knows how I long to please Him. I long for my heart to only be full of whatever is true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, of good repute, excellence, and what is worthy of praise. Yet, I am grieved when I see what still resides in me: the Flesh is an abhorrent creature which does not surrender quietly.

For the word of God … able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. – Heb 4:12, NASB

As I strive daily to please The King, I can be assured that He knows how I fail – and is more concerned with my intentions than the results. As 1 John 3:20 states, if we are loving God and each other, we can be assured “in whatever our heart condemns us; for God is greater than our heart and knows all things.”

Truly, does this not bring joy to your heart, fellow servant warrior of The King? He calls us to freedom, to know that He has done a great work – we are free to serve Him without fear that we are too weak in our faith.

May The King continue to enrich your life with much gladness of heart, and peace that consoles in the most troubling of times. He is faithful and will do so. You are continually in my prayers. I do hope we meet soon!

Oh, Most Powerful and Good King, I humbly and gratefully approach your throne today, noting how precious and vast is your wisdom and love! Truly, I have nothing to offer You, compared to your matchless worth. Yet, You esteem and value me and my efforts to please You. Thank You for loving me “as is,” and for bringing about much more fruit through me than I ever thought possible! May your will be done in my life, and on this earth, as it is in heaven. With much love and praise, in Jesus Christ’s name…

No comments :

Post a Comment