Esteemed by A Holy, Mighty God

“Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool...
Has not my hand made all these things,
and so they came into being?” declares the Lord.
"This is the one I esteem;
he who is humble and contrite in spirit,
and trembles at my word."
Isaiah 66:1-2, NIV

Father, how amazing that You'd esteem someone you've made! Cause my heart to be humble before You, not choosing to follow my selfish desires! Cause me to be contrite before You, yielding to Your ways! Burn Your Word into my heart & renew my mind according to Your Word. Teach me Your ways. Incline my ear to Your teachings and cause me to be steadfast in Your way. You are the God who encourages and who is faithful and true. Nothing in You is false. You are amazing, Abba! May my heart praise You all day long, and my mind be focused on You through whatever the day brings. In Jesus' name... 

No comments :

Post a Comment