Jesus knows & will bring you through.

Hello my Sweet Friend.

I love you SOOOoooo much. I wish I could give you an in-person hug right now. I wish I could take away all your hurts, but I know that would change who you are and I wouldn’t change a thing about you!

What I’m about to say will require a lot of trust on your part, but I ask that you read on and seek the truth, based on the only absolute truth we have in this world (God’s Word, which is Christ Jesus Himself).

I see such a beautiful child of God, who’s being changed before my eyes in an amazing way, by the Holy Spirit of Jehovah Himself. You are being made, as a caterpillar turns into a beautiful butterfly, into the very image of Jesus Himself.

He knew pain. He knew suffering. He knew emotional anguish.
He knew betrayal. He knew, really knew, loneliness. 
He knew the daily distractions, burdens, and drudgery.
Jesus also knew the answer…
In order to become the man He was meant to be,
he would have to rely solely on His Abba.

In prayer. In trust.

Through the tears. Through the frustration.
Through the loneliness. Through sadness and loss.
Through losing friends as he made tough choices.

For direction… even when it seemed there was none.
For hope… even when it seemed there was none.
For friendship… even when it seemed there was none.

“For consider Him who has endured
such hostility by sinners against Himself,
so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.”
Hebrews 12:3, NASB

Jesus is the only one who can fully knows your frustrations and struggles. I'm committed to walking with you as you wait for answers, believing that together He will bring you through this hard season. Together, my friend. Together.

Father God, my friend needs comfort and encouragement. Meet her where she is and, in your faithfulness, let her know how precious she is in your sight. Replenish hope. Help her network of support be the kind of friends she needs right now. Show us clearly how to pray for and love her. Help us be respectful and kind. Protect her from hurtful words. I ask, too, that you clearly show her if there is anything she can do - or should stop - during this time as she waits on You. In Jesus' name...


I love you so incredibly much, and while I cannot take away your struggles or emotional turmoil, I am with you. I will be with you all our lives long. You are so dear to me, and I’m so glad that we can share our journeys together.

You are a valuable gift, and I am so glad to have you in my life!  
With all my love…

No comments :

Post a Comment