Who fears the Lord? Let him trust and rely on Him!

Who is among you that fears the LORD, 
That obeys the voice of His servant, 
That walks in darkness and has no light? 
Let him trust in the name of the LORD and rely on his God.  

Isaiah 50:10


Abba God, I yield today. I choose to trust You. I choose to rely on You alone. Give me wisdom and courage for today, especially to abide in You. Remind me often today to lean on YOU instead of myself, or other people. It's me and You today. May our relationship continue to grow stronger, that I would share myself more openly with You and You with me. May your love continue to spill over, while I continue to gaze on your face (not allowing even the overflow to distract me). Grant me ears to hear your whispers, and eyes to see You more clearly each day. In Jesus' name... 

No comments :

Post a Comment