Ok, sisters! It’s time to strengthen our observation muscles!



Want to read something exciting?

You’ll have to look for it… (don’t worry, it’s not tooooo hard!)
And you’ll have to want to know it bad enough to search for it…

“because of the hope laid up for you in heaven, of which you previously heard in the word of truth, the gospel which has come to you, just as in all the world also it is constantly bearing fruit and increasing,” Colossians 1:5-6, NASB

The Good News is active,
·         constantly
·         bearing fruit
·         and increasing

I sure need this reminder, especially in a society that seems to love sharing bad news. Praise be to God for truth and His workings all around the world.

Abba, I confess that it’s hard to remember that you are always at work. Sometimes I think I’m all alone, and it’s hard to see your hands – much less your face – in my life. Thank you for this truth that I can hold onto, knowing that your work might not look as I think it should, but you ARE always at work, that the gospel which you kindly showed me is producing fruit and increasing. May your will be done on earth as it is in heaven! In Jesus’ name… 

No comments :

Post a Comment