Luck or power?


I fret when a friend goes through a tough day, so it blows my mind that the All-powerful Creator had no concern or fears when He sent Jesus as a baby. I realize He knew what had to be done – the when and why, and that He is the all-powerful Creator, but still. So much could go wrong!

Humanity… God’s good name… everything was on the line. Satan knew it and worked hard to sabotage the plan.  He wasn’t the only obstacle.
I think it is amazing that Jesus survived, considering the messiness that comes with living among humans. Jealous kings, power hungry community leaders, temptations, hardships, fear, grief… then there were the constant mobs of desperate, needy and dirty people … and loneliness when those closest to Jesus (friends and family) would challenge his identity.
Yet, Yahweh had the plan. There was no Plan B. He knew what had to be done. He did not fret, for He knew He could protect and guide His Son. In Jesus’ frail human form, Abba gave His own strength, so that Jesus could do the good works planned for Him to do so long ago.
And so it is with you and I. We have a job to do – looks different for each of us – and Abba gives us what we need. Jesus was the most endangered in walking on this planet. He had the most to lose. He is our example, our friend, our strength. That is huge!
Abba, hallelujah! You are good, holy, just and all-knowing. All you start will be accomplished. You are not a man that you would, could, or should fail. Thank you for doing great works in and through Jesus my Savior. Give me faith to see the same is true in my life...  May you be glorified in me because of Jesus (thank you, that you are!). In His sweet name…

No comments :

Post a Comment