Anger or peace?

You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. Isaiah 26:3

Thanks be to God!
I feel alone. BUT He is with me.

I feel conquered, BUT He is for me and makes me victorious.

I feel weak, unable to endure, BUT He strengthens me to do the very thing I thought I couldn’t do.

I feel angry because of hurts or disappointments. BUT He has shown ME grace for my transgressions against Him. He is holy, when I was sinful. He regarded me in my lowly state. 

The blood of Christ Jesus gives me the right to be God's child AND the right to citizenship in His great kingdom. I will not walk in disappointment or anger, for God is love and He lives me in. I choose to put to death fleshly desires to proclaim my rights. For I must boast only of Christ Jesus. My life is in Him alone. HE is my everything. All else must die. 

Abba, thank you for saving me, for paving a way for me to live rightly before you. Thank you for promises of peace, scattered throughout your holy word. Give me courage to stand firm in your ways and to forsake all that's not of you. No matter what. For your glory. Always. Every day. In Jesus' name... 

No comments :

Post a Comment