A prayer for you as we head into Easter weekend

May everyone be blessed with encouragement this weekend, as we remember the One who is and is to come.

May the same powerful Spirit who resurrected Jesus, powerfully encourage you to trust (to rest, to abide) in the One who knows all about your circumstances and struggles.
May the same YAHWEH, Almighty God who wrought miracles throughout all of history be your source of strength and trust.
May the same El Shaddai who brought the Israelites out of bondage, softly remind you how fervently He looks forward to the moment when He can not only wipe away every tear, but also completely eradicate all suffering. He loves you so incredibly much, you know. (If you don't know this yet, don't worry. He'll keep showing you until you do know.)

May His strength be enough to carry you through.
May His love be enough to cast out all fear and doubt.

Sweet Abba God, when I take time to consider who You are and what You've done for me, I cannot help but be in awe. Thank You for tenderly, patiently, and continually calling me nearer to your bosom. Oh, that I would hear your tender whispers quickly and rest in the knowledge of your might and love! You know my situations and sufferings. Let them not consume me - I know You won't (Ps 124, Rom 8). Sometimes it feels like I cannot endure another day. Strengthen my faith with the power of Jesus. Cause me to resolve this day, to put my hope solely in Jesus. Constantly convict me to abide in my Jesus; He works out all the kinks. He's trustworthy and true. I'm so grateful that You loved me before I was. You are incomprehensible and and your undying love is, well, lovely. In Jesus' name and for Your glory... 

No comments :

Post a Comment