Christ lives in you, Warrior Princess.


Welcome, Warrior Princess. May your Prince strengthen you through His Word today!

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me;
and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God,
who loved me and gave Himself up for me."
Christ lives in the Warrior Princess.  
Just as in the beginning, all was created in and through Jesus (John 1:3), so it is in our lives. Everything is done by, in and through Him (John 1:12-13). It is because Christ is in us that we are righteous (Romans 8:10).


I struggle almost daily with this concept. I keep thinking somehow I can force myself to be more patient, more kind, more loving... But, if I could do the work myself, I wouldn’t need this act of grace by God through His Son. While I can make wise choices in life, I cannot infuse my life with righteousness.
My righteous Prince gives ability, strength, wisdom, and opportunity to do the good works which my Father prepared me to do so long ago. He finishes the faith which He started in my life. Once again, it boils down to simply this:
·         I seek God.
·         God changes me.
The Warrior Princess accepts the simplicity of grace.

Today’s verse: Galatians 2:20 
Father, thank you for being so patient with me. Thank you for truth that I can keep coming back to. Convict me when I try to do something in my own human strength. Give me courage, as your Warrior Princess, to walk simply in faith, believing that you will continue to change me as I seek you. As always, I ask that you cause me – and my fellow Warrior Princesses – to remember …
My lover and friend will return for me.
I will be ready.
And we will live happily ever after.
In Jesus' name…  

No comments :

Post a Comment