Listen!


I wonder how often God stands beside me. Waiting. Ready to help me.

Yet I'm unwilling to stop my attempt at controlling the situation long enough to look into His eyes and ask.

Repeatedly, He offers His help, His kindness, His love... No, not repeatedly. Constantly!

While Isaiah 30:15, 18 (click to view) is written to Israel, hasn't God echoed this same message throughout history to all people?

Listen!
Do you have trouble? Are you tired, bruised, or burdened?
I will provide all you need. No one else can.
Simply COME TO ME.
I will help you.

Gracious... Abba God... You are pure, holy and good. I don't deserve your help, but You graciously long to give me help to live well. Give me eyes to see Your constant love for me and courage to trust You to provide all I need. Thank You for loving me so well. In Jesus' name... 

No comments :

Post a Comment