He wrapped a gift for you...

Someone left a gift for you.

He put a lot of thought into the gift.
He’s waiting to see your reaction
He knows it’s exactly what you need.
Go ahead! Open it up!!!
Abba, thank you for giving me so many precious benefits in Christ Jesus! I’m sorry I leave some of your gifts unopened, dusty and unappreciated. Thank you for teaching me to listen to your teaching. Open my eyes to the gift which I should open next, that I might know you more. Peace, unconditional love, grace, forgiveness, sufficiency, strength, courage… Abba, show me what truth to believe and focus on today, that I may know you more and walk in truth. May you be glorified in my live as I seek you. In my Jesus’ lovely name…
“But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,” – John 1:12, NASB
“See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God; and such we are. For this reason the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.” – 1 John 3:1, NASB
“If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!” – Matthew 7:11, NASB

No comments :

Post a Comment