Today matters. Make it count.


You matter…Your daily life matters.
Whatever the circumstances:
·         Status? single, married, divorced, widowed, orphaned, with family or alone.
·         Employment? employed, retired, fired, layoff...
·         Whatever hindrance you’ve been allowing to hold you back...  
The King of the universe, unseen and seen, created you, chose you, and loves you. Nothing (unless you allow it to) can hold you from the purposes, the good works that God’s created for you to do.

So then, let’s make today count. Your attitude matters.
15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. 17 Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father. -- Colossians 3:15-17 (link shows vs 12-17)

Choose this day, whom you will serve.
Make today count. Make your Papa proud, and when you fail, thank Him that you can still come to Him with confidence and assurance of forgiveness. Let’s leave behind our troubles and be those Warrior Princesses that we’re made to be!

Father, thank you for all you do for me, for making me holy and be-loved. I choose to rest in you, knowing you are making me more like Christ Jesus. You are the one who makes me able to be kind, humble, gentle, patient, loving… I want to be pleasing to you, full of thankfulness, and doing my best in every moment. I have so much to be thankful for. Thank you especially for my daily life, in which I learn more about you, and who you’ve made me to be. I love you, Papa! Be glorified in me. In Jesus’ name…  

No comments :

Post a Comment