How deeply you are loved!

Upon hearing of a friend's death, I was compelled to write her family to convey her love for them. 

She was so fond and proud of her kids and grandkids. I wanted to share some good memories and to remind them of what they hopefully already knew. She loved them dearly.

Dear friend, 
I want you to know...

God is real. He came to Earth for you. 
To show you how much He loves you.

Listen. Do you hear Him?

"Do you know how much I love you? I love you so much that I sent my Son to tell you - to show you - my love in person. My love is real. He chose to die, because that was the only way to conquer death and sin. I love you so very much and want you to know My love."

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
John 3:16-17 NIV
http://bible.com/111/jhn.3.16-17.niv

Father, thank You for loving me. So. Much. To send Jesus to save me. To show me grace and truth. Thank You for freeing me from life-choking habits and attitudes. Thank You for walking with me. Increase LOVE in my heart for the people around me. Overflow Your love through me into their lives. Let them see You and praise You for Your good works. In Jesus' name. 

No comments :

Post a Comment