I'm a Warrior Princess!

A little child once gave me a small decal that said “Warrior Princess.” (I know, so sweet!)

I keep the decal on a bottle by my kitchen sink to see every day, because I struggle to believe it. Yes, that side of me would be the one that struggles to get out of bed in the morning. Whether I believe it not, truth is truth!!!
am a daughter of The Highest Authority in the Land (his kingdom includes the universe plus the invisible!).
am a warrior princess! (Come on, sisterhood! Let’s hear some amens!)
Warrior princesses may get discouraged, but they don't stay there. Time is too precious, and too short to remain faint in heart! We understand that too much is at stake. Our roles may seem small, but every role is crucial in the kingdom of God. We fight for the glory of The King. And He will not rest until the final battle is won.
Take a moment to consider these thoughts. **Please prayerfully invest the time and let The Lord to refresh you!
·         The Highest Authority is my own Father. Revelation 1:8
·         He sent me His very best Counselor, who never leaves my side. He is faithful in battle and constant in friendship. The Spirit of the living God lives in us!!! 2 Corinthians 3:3 
·         He allows me to face hardship, only because He knows battle experience is priceless for both strength and wisdom. Romans 5:3-5
·         My Father looks for ways to strengthen and encourage me. 2 Chronicles 16:9 (God’s reply to King Asa after a very bad choice.)
·         He gives me all that I need. Jesus taught us to pray believing this to be true. Matthew 6:9-13

The daily struggle to believe I am a warrior princess is worth fighting. My Father is so much greater than all that I face. All struggles are pale and weak compared to Him. So, I choose to keep getting up each day, turning my life over to The King, my Abba. Eventually He will bring me through enough battle experience that I won’t sweat the big or the little stuff. Well, at least not nearly as much as I do now!  
Today’s verses:
Father, thank you! We are not worthy of grace, mercy, and love. Thank you for such wonderful gifts! Cause our hearts to believe we are your royal Warrior Princess daughters, of great worth in your kingdom. Thank you for strength for today. Thank you that we are made new – and beautiful! Thank you for the assurance that you use every obstacle and heartache. Nothing we endure is wasted. We love you so much. May the light of Christ Jesus shine brightly through us today wherever you lead us. In Jesus’ name…
I’d like to hear your comments! I’m really excited about focusing on this idea of being a Warrior Princess (for at least the next week, maybe more). Is there an aspect of your identity in Christ you would like us to pursue together? If so, leave a comment below. It’s your opportunity, so make the most of it, sis!       


No comments :

Post a Comment